Sunday, May 19, 2013


                                                  My Final Blog 
            I have to say that I have enjoyed blogging and reading my fellow class mates blogs. Prior to this class I had never blogged. Everyone sees blogs online, but never personally done it. It was hard at times to come up with what to write about or how much to disclose. Overall it was a neat experience. I enjoyed how some of my class mates really go into their blog backgrounds.
         I was jealous that I did not spend that much time on my blog. Some were really creative. But now I know how to blog so maybe I will keep blogging. Overall it was a great semester and I learned a lot. I wish the best to Ms. Crocker and all of my fellow class mates.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, same here, this was the first time I ever blogged but it was really fun reading other people's blogs. It was nice having you in the English 101 class. I know you will do great things in your life. I really liked your post about the three important people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your blogs they were very entertaining and funny at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Props! good luck with your future! Ive enjoyed reading and commenting on your blog (:

    ReplyDelete