Past, Present and Future
My name is Anabel Perez I grew up here in Oxnard and have lived here all my life. I am the oldest out of my three siblings. I am married and have three children. About ten years ago I tried to go back to school, but it was very difficult to be a mom and work and attend school, I decided to focus on raising a family. Now that my children are a little older it is easier for me to be able to go back to school and I have slowly been attending for the past three years. While my kids do their homework I also sit and do mine. It is also very helpful as a parent to be able to understand their homework.
I currently work full time and go to school full time. It is a challenge at times to continue to attend college with all of the other commitments that I have rising a family and working full time. Then I sit and realize that I did not stay up late all those nights losing sleep typing up papers, studying for mid terms for nothing, and besides I am not a quieter I am almost at the finish line there is no looking back. Just keep moving forward and all that hard work will pay off.
My goal in the future is to graduate from Oxnard College with my Associates in Business Management. I also plan to continue on for my Bachelor in Business. I hope by me attending college it encourages my children to follow my footsteps. It will be encouraged regardless due to the importance of obtaining a better job due to a college degree.
wish you the best in your future and the goals you want to accomplish!
ReplyDeleteHey Anabel, I hear you.It does become challenging, but you know your hard work will pay off. It sounds like you are a great mom who is determined and I'm sure graduating college will not be the only thing your kids will have to look up to. :)
ReplyDelete