My
children
I have three children and they are 16, 9 and 5
years old. My son is the oldest he is in high school and let me tell you I have
a different respect for parents of high school children. Having a child in high
school is so much more stressful than at any age. This is the age where they
can get out of control. My daughters are 9 years and 5 years old they both attend Elementary School and love it. Most of my
weekend plans revolve around them and what they like to do.
Friday
nights in my house consist of eating out and renting movies. By then I am so
tired from my busy week, that we put on our pajamas and watch movies. I have
seen almost all of the kid movies out there.
This was two Halloween’s ago when they were all helping to carve the pumpkin.
My favorite job is being a mom. Its hard work 24/7, but the reward is worth
more than money. I love holidays I usually decorate my house my kids love it. I
will be on vacation for their spring break. As a working mother, I do not spend
as much time as I would love to and they are getting so big so fast. It makes
me very sad. I never want them to grow up.


You seem like a very lovable, and fun mom :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing pictures..
ReplyDeleteAnd yes i agree high school is one of the toughest time for a teen i am not a mom myself but i know i gave my mom a bit of a hard time.
Well I'm excited for the day I get to have a child and for the opportunity to teach them and watch them grow, although it won't be for a very long time. You're post is heart felt and I can tell that you're a very compassionate mother :)
ReplyDelete