Sunday, April 28, 2013


                                                Deep Deep Dish Pizza
                          Recently Little Cesar’s introduced the deep dish pizza. It was on a Tuesday evening after work when my children in me went to Little Cesar’s Pizza and got the new deep dish pizza. My son had already tried it and said it was good. We got 2 pepperoni deep dish pizzas for dinner. I have to say, I know were all on a budget that is why I go to Little Cesar’s.  Since a  large regular is $5 dollars. A deep dish is $8 dollars and worth every penny. The pizza is thicker and much tastier and cheesier. It was like wow. It’s also much more filling than the regular large thin pizza.  Since it is thicker you get full with 2 squares versus the skinnier pizza slices. You get square pieces instead of slices.  So we went back on Thursday and bought another 2 more pizzas. They are really good. We normally don’t eat pizza that often, but since it was really good we ate it again. I mean I just pick up dinner. They can make it with different topping and it will be more than $8 dollars. I do not think that I will buy the regular pizza anymore. If you are considering trying it, you might want to order it by phone if you in a hurry. They make it when you order it.  My daughter is having a party for her class and asked me to get her one. They are good. I know that little Cesar’s falls in the category of fast food but its good. You can get a cheese one if you do not want to eat meat. I think they have a vegetarian version to. I really recommend it. You can do your own research and enjoy it or hate it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh i love cheese, and i agree little ceasears is cheap but good. I want to try the deep dish now that you've mentioned this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend and I like to go to the drive in theater and sometimes swing by Little Ceasers whenever we go. This seems like something we might have to try! yay :)

    ReplyDelete