Sunday, May 12, 2013



                                                           The Best time ever
         The best time ever was my honeymoon in Cancun Mexico. This was about 11 years ago. We were there for about a week, but it went by so fast. It was a 2 in a half hour from LAX to Cancun Mexico. Once we arrived the temperature was super hot and humid. When we arrived to our hotel the beach view from our hotel window was amazing.
           Next day we are on search of adventure. We went on a boat ride that took us to Isla Mujeres on arrival we had to split into groups. You had to choose what you wanted to do from swimming with the dolphins, swimming with sharks or snorkeling. My husband and I chose snorkeling. There we go on the boat again. They drove for about 10 minutes in t o the ocean when they anchor the boat and we had to jump off to snorkel. Once we jumped off, it was the most amazing thing; there were so many colorful fish. I saw a huge tortoise swimming by; the school of fish with such beautiful colors would swim towards you. On our third day we went to Excaret. This was about 2 hours from our hotel. Once we arrived it was an amazing outdoor zoo. There were so many animals, they cultivate turtles and they have so many baby ones.  The tunnel swimming is amazing. We got hungry and ate at this amazing outdoor restaurant. I highly recommend it. I plan on taking my children someday.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting & colorful place. Definately would like to visit myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great place to visit. I want to go there one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leaving another comment to leave you some props! I really enjoyed reading your stories. I can tell your a caring mother from how much we've talked in class too. And I really enjoyed that post about cancun, makes me want to go there! Take care!

    ReplyDelete