Wednesday, April 3, 2013


                                                           Motivation                           
                      My truth is I got a Mercedes for my birthday.
          As for me this semester is ok. Surprisingly it’s not as stressful as last semester. I think because last semester I was attending school full time and working full time. Seriously I should not have done that to myself and family. Attending school is a self accomplishment; also by me attending it can motivate my children to further their education.
        Working full time and attending college can be a challenge.  Some days I want to go home and just go to sleep, but then I realize I have homework. As soon as I remember I snap out of my tiredness. I really try my hardest to keep up with all the assignments, but once in a while I make an error and not turn something in. I hate missing school, but my family comes first. What keeps me motivated from not taking at least one semester off is the finish line. I feel that if I keep motivated in completing all of my classes I will graduate. After attending college for a while you do tend to get board and tired.  That also motivates me to keep attending focus on my goal of completing all my classes.  You’re hard work and earned credits keep me going to class.
        Once you attend class its fine. I also sit and wonder what I used to do before school; I think I would just sit in front of the couch. By me attending school it keeps me motivated and very busy.  I have to admit I have learned a lot of different things I would not have known if I had not attended college. It is never late to learn new things I think we learn at least one new thing every day. 

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. I feel you when you say you sometimes want to go home and sleep, by the time Thursday comes around I am so exhausted from work and school. I also work full time along with going to school full time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. If I take a break from college, I feel that I would regret it later.

    ReplyDelete