500 words
I have to
admit that I am a huge fan of reality shows. Personally I do not think that
they are 100% real, but for me it’s entertainment. It’s my guilty pleasure I
have a reality show that I have watched all the seasons The Real Housewives,
Mob Wives, Flipping Out, The Kardashian’s
the list goes on.
The reason I
watch them is for entertainment purposes, sometimes there is nothing else to
watch. I do not watch the news they are so depressing that I choose not to sit
there and watch. Reality shows are usually about people that have money, so
it’s funny to see that money does not mean they act better than we do.
Personally I do not think these shows can harm society, it’s already bad. Everyday there are so many awful things that
happen, like the guy that shot all those kindergartners That is real and it’s
horrible, reality shows like I said are not 100% real. For me it’s like any
other show on television. I think that people that join those shows want money
and a chance to make it big someday. The only people that are benefiting from
these shows are the reality stars and the networks. So many television shows
have been canceled and in this economy these reality shows are providing people
with jobs.
Not all of the reality shows are bad I
mean, there are some that are actually ok not just gossip and fighting. There
are like Pawn Stars that are interesting, because you would not believe how
much stuff is worth. Also there are
people that take just about anything to these pawn shops to make a buck.
Sometimes it’s junk, but it’s fun to watch how they bargain. I also like to
watch this show called Hog Hunters it’s crazy. I never knew a wild hog hunted
humans. That is so weird and scary, I learned something if I see a wild hog run
or it might eat me. But if I had not watched that I would not know, so not
everything on television is junk. The majority of television is reality shows
on almost all the television networks. Another show that I like to watch, that scares
me but is also interesting is America’s Most Wanted. I remember that show from when I was growing
up and it’s still on now. What that show has done is amazing. So many criminals
have been captured and continue to be captured. As a mom it scares me to see
all the horrible things real people do, but at least they will not always get
away with it.
I used to watch
the news every morning when I was getting ready for work and that was ok the
morning news are different than the evening news. Watching reality shows is my
escape from homework and chores so I have to say I enjoy it, when I have a
chance to just vegetate in front of the television.
I think the reality t.v. shows are only good for creating extra jobs. I agree with the idea that people only join these shows for money. I think thats why they do such outlandish things. I guess they just want to make a name for themselvs.
ReplyDeleteIt is true most of these shows are about rich people and yeah believe or not they also have similar problems like any other average person.
ReplyDeleteI definitely watch the same shows as you! I know exactly what you mean about enjoying some shows
ReplyDeleteI didn't see the side of reality shows as you did. You made some good points.
ReplyDeleteIt is true not all reality shows are bad i agree that some can be very educational to us, I can relate with you.
ReplyDelete